Friday, March 5, 2010

A memory - my push off point for the Road ahead

Memories


I don’t remember hiking, liking, and kissing

In Russia, my forgotten childhood was.

I can’t picture smiling, laughing, and enjoying

‘Cause my memories of town B froze.

I won’t talk about the fire, the cold, and you

Since the memory of all not happened is true.


Won’t remember my friend being pregnant, getting married, and having a baby.

Won’t graduate with many, sit by the fire and be lazy.

Won’t get lost in the trees with my honey, have passion, and be fiery.


I can’t remember that life

‘cause I can’t even see the plane ride here

where memories were still not made

‘cause I was busy listing what was not there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow!

    "Busy listing what was not there..."

    Very nice

    ReplyDelete